Thursday, June 26, 2008

Green is good!

With spring showers fading & making way for blistering-hot summer days, I was thinking what a great time this is to take a deep breath, look around and enjoy all that nature as to offer. In between margaritas on Saturdays & lemonade on Sundays it does seem like the perfect opportunity to appreciate what surrounds me – while making sure I’m doing my part to protect i - And I know I’m not the only one to feel this way...

Optimum is no exception! I am proud to say that through our actions as individuals and as a company it is clear how much Optimum cares about the world around us. As a group we do strive to do our best to protect & preserve what’s around us for both present & future generations with our environmentally conscious actions. What’s even more exciting is that in recent months, as I’m sure is the case for many businesses around the country & the world, it seems we have found a renewed sense of urgency to do something now! We have really stepped up our efforts! From increasing the products we recycle internally (not just aluminum cans & paper anymore!) to touring plants that specialize in green products, it’s been refreshing to watch our group unite for this important cause. For some interesting facts & information, please read on! For products you can purchase to exhibit your company’s environmental commitment to its employees & customers, check out Optimum’s store.

1 comment:

Optimum Companies said...

What a sensible posting! Appreciate what you have. Do what you can (and should) to make the world a better place. It really is the personal effort that we take that make our community better. We can't look to everyone else to do it for us. WE must take action - even the smallest action, like picking up trash from the ground and disposing of it properly.

Thank you for the efforts...and reminder!